Tuesday, July 12, 2016

July 11, 2016



Here is the e-mail we got from Mason today! Only 4 more e-mails/blog posts before he is home - 5 weeks (35 days) from tomorrow!!!!

Hey Mom - We actually have a car again and it is the best! I don't know what they did with the Invergordon area they may have just split it in half, and if they did Inverness would be covering the branch itself and we would only have a good chunk of the area.

So this week Elder Arave (Mason's new companion) came in Tuesday morning we picked him up and we spent some time in Inverness before heading back up to Thurso. I got a new tartan tie, the Scott hunting which is really cool. I remember at the Scottish festival before I left I asked one of the guys if they had any Scott kilts and he said they only did the Hunting so I think I will get a kilt in the Scott Hunting next year. But then we got back to Thurso and Elder Arave unpacked and got settled in and that was it. 



Wednesday it was chapping all day long. 



Thursday we saw Rebecca and Arran which went pretty well. Then Brother Jones took us out to dinner which was awesome. It was just him cause his family were all at the temple trip this week, and he couldn't get off work. 



Friday it was croft service. 



Then Saturday we did service at New Start Highland and then we went and did some service for Lee and Naomi so that was a fun day. 



Sunday after church we put all the names on the branch directory into our GPS in the car. Then we had a meeting with our Branch mission leader then that was that. 



I also got an email about going home. It just said stuff like what we are supposed to do at the airport and all that I will forward it to you. 



Love and miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment